Web DesignA website should perform three important tasks:
- attract a steady stream of traffic
- inspire repeat visits
- compel potential clients to take action
We're talking about turning a trickle of visitors into a flood, providing them with irresistible reasons to drop by again and persuading your new fans to call, email and do business with you.
Design StrategyWe specialise in fresh, intelligent web design, which combines creativity with advanced branding strategy. We help you to communicate core values clearly and give cyber-guests compelling reasons to make contact. Our primary focus is that of any business – the transformation of temporary traffic into committed clientele.
ProcessOur comprehensive mobile website design process is all about you.
- You tell us all about your needs and desires.
- Second, we think. Questions are asked, ideas are tossed around and solutions are concocted.
- Third, we design. We come up with a concept, and invite you to suggest changes until you're 100% happy.
- Fourth, we do the techy stuff. We prepare and apply the coding, making totally sure your site is glitch-free, whether it's being accessed on a smartphone or a laptop, in New York City or in Darwin.
SEOSEO, short for Search Engine Optimisation, is all about making sure that Google gets to you first. We know that Internet users are the types to lead hectic lives. They don't have spare time to trawl through hundreds of listings, so beating your competitors to the top of the very first search page is crucial to business success. Over the years, our team has developed expert knowledge in how to grab Google's attention. Every single one of our responsive website designs is structured for maximum SEO.
WordPressThere's no argument that WordPress is the world's friendliest Content Management System (CMS for short). That's why we use it as the basis for our web designs. Once we've done our job, you'll be free as a bird to add, upload, edit and modify content as often as you'd like. Even if an idea hits you in the middle of the night. Not only does this mean you save hard-earned cash, it also means you avoid wasting your most valuable asset – time.